For some reason I am really struggling to organize my thoughts into paragraphs today so I’ve decided to list them! Here we go…
1. I’m still hungry. Like all the time. I am starting to get kind of annoyed with this…is there something wrong with me? Haha.
2. It’s supposed to get warm the next few days and the weekend is supposed to be beautiful! How exciting is that?? Especially considering we just got snow. Mother Nature is fiiiiinally coming around. 🙂
3. Spanish is really annoying me. I have a group presentation tomorrow and first of all, I hate group projects. Second of all, our presentation is a hot mess. It’s due tomorrow at ten and I guess we’ll just see how it goes.
4. I went to the gym at five today and didn’t shower until after nine, even though waiting that long was completely unnecessary. And then I took a thirty-five minute shower. Again, unnecessary. Again, don’t care.
5. I reaaaally need new running shoes. My current ones are feeling depressingly deflated. Good thing I already have my new pair picked out (not that it was a hard decision) and ready to order!
6. I think I am going to take a nap tomorrow sometime. Doesn’t that sound nice? I just feel like I’m going to need it.
7. I still haven’t seen Frozen and I really want to but I have no time. Maybe I’ll drag one of my friends to go see it this weekend!
8. Speaking of movies, Divergent is coming out and I really want to see it (I know, I’m a thirteen-year-old girl, it’s fine…). Also, every time my Bio professor points at a phylogeny during lecture and says, “This species is divergent…” I get kind of suspicious and think that DC might actually be an government experiment and we’re all in danger and…yeah, I’m just going to stop talking now.
9. I do not plan on wearing any makeup tomorrow. Nope. Nada. People can judge me if they want, but ain’t nobody got time for makeup.
10. I can’t wait for the weekend! There are only three more days to go. We can make it!
Yep…so I think that’s all. I’m going to get back to doing Spanish now and I’ll catch you all tomorrow! Have a great Wednesday. 🙂